Thursday, March 3, 2011
Pain In Upper Left Quadrant
I intended to publish some time and were never completed.
Some are recent, others very old, some reflect my life, others have no context.
are in chronological order and as well as among some may have a couple of days, including some months.
-Absences
huge, heavy, throbbing ... every day more bitter.
"But thoughts of you, the longing for you, I look in your eyes, I feel on the skin.
-C 'mon, baby, blow my mind And Then maybe I'll blow you Something else ...
"It must be sad to be the moon and can not look in the mirror.
"My life can be in two cartons. Are placed one above the other in a corner of my room to which almost never watch. Yesterday, by coincidence or causality, 'm looking for some paper and I thought to look there ... (Unfinished)
"The wind is taking us one by one sighs.
"And I never knew that when pinched between the branches of this vine with fragrant flowers and sharp spines ...
"Because I feel it between your lips.
"When I was small, at some point wanted to be an astronaut. Get into a rocket off the ground, the reality. I fell in love the ability to float in the air, not above or below, no north or south.
"Let the sky in this purgatory ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment