Saturday, December 4, 2010

Eczema Or Ringworm 2009

sudden the air


Not imposing the moon shining in the sky and hear the roar of the waves in the distance. There will be no fireworks or champagne, elegant dresses and high heels.

But you and I dance dance ... and dance your eyes to mine and vice versa.

A look is enough for me to notice how it has changed the world. I'm not the same naive girl who was carried away into the abyss, trying to be faithful to some false principles, that after all was more girl than I was able to recognize.

Your
possibly have changed also, I can not deny it or say for sure ... but the eyes and smile are still the same.

And look at me, with the same persistence and greed ... And I look at you as if to say "I also remember ... but if you do not say anything, I promise to keep you a secret."

0 comments:

Post a Comment