Saturday, August 28, 2010

Artiste Collection Helzberg

Inertia


Sunrise. I open my eyes and I see a beautiful day. A sunbeam plays naughty in my window, the green of the leaves is reflected in the glass , runs a soft breeze, I do not smile.

Close your eyes, hoping to return to the comfort of my dream, but Morfeo push back out.

I clogged the savannas, but to get rid of, I feel lost in my bed. I turned and looked at the clock. It is always time to get up. always want five more minutes. Review in my mind the endless lists of things to do and always something I forget. The water on my skin goes almost unnoticed, I let my mind away to play around between bits of cloud are provided by the bathroom window.

all ready, do not forget anything. Cast smile on his face and the street.

Put on the same clothes. Always follow the same path. Always find the same people. Thinking the same things. And it is only after a while I realize that the endless repetition of my actions, trends and mental patterns that were drying and adhering to the walls of my life.

Comer, but a necessity, but a taste, it becomes a habit, a requirement of the body, sometimes not even that. Everything tastes the same. Nothing satisfies me.

Camino
always in the same direction, with the same rhythm, same background music. It matters little late when you do not know where or why. The time feels dense, irregular flows. Not like water from a river in its course, rather like a puddle in the sand in all directions, without form or rhythm defined space.

no longer bothers me feel heat from all this cold that follows me wherever I go. Since I do not mind the constant pain, dead silence, the blinding light, the nauseating smell that inevitably fills the air from time to time.

I do not enjoy the sound of the world that fills my ears. I do not enjoy the brightness of the sky at night. I do not enjoy the bittersweet taste of an apple. I do not enjoy the feeling of giving the keys under my fingers as I put word after word. I do not enjoy the cold rain drops running through my skin.

enjoy my tears. My eyes feel full. The small fire that precedes and accompanies mild heat as they roll down her cheek. Smiles gift really enjoy, give time, rain, air, sleep.

I'm still living, walking straight ahead, tying the endless chain memories that I leaving behind. Wanting little, as less and looking for something that makes me feel whole again.

I'm looking for Laura. If you see it, please let me know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment